Review of the grad trip in 2018

A change was happened in this earlier of 2018. In 23th, I graduated from Higher Diploma, it means that the career would start. Before start, having a long trip is demands. I chose the Tibet because it needs good body to travel. I know myself, the body is not really good, I have to go there as I was young.

There are two main routes to the big city of Tibet, Lhasa, train and plane. Of course, the different way to challenge  yourself is to walk or cycling, just like my friend Stephen. One month bicycle trip to Lhasa.

Cycle to lhasa within one month


















The second place is Nepal. Nepal bring me a bad image. The people always cheat on the tourist, mainly in the restaurant. The staff will ask you where you come from if you are yellow skin. The price will be 2 to 3 times to the original price if I answered Hong Kong or China. I said I am Malaysian after a Chinese told me the truth. The truth is that China help Nepal to
reconstruct the buildings. So that they believe that all Chinese are rich.
RIDICULOUS

Nepal Street with Nepalese
















Regarding to the first plan, the next place was India. Depends on the expensive VISA, the third place was Malaysia. Since this my second time to here, I had nothing to do......
I love this place, not only the multi culture here, but also the food and buildings.


Petronas Twin Tower in KLCC Park















By the end of the trip, working came. Perhaps I will have another long travel in the future.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

rogers 自我概念

【開箱】Panasonic RF-P50 收音機

2018 Olympus E-pl5 Old Camera New Test